Yip, all confirmed - Brighton AND HOVE Pride is on Saturday 1 September - and you've Summer Rites in London the day after! You'll have to pay but get this - the Freemasons are back this year so get in their tent nice and early.
Early bird tix have already gone but you can buy a £12.50 ticket now.
Read the official press release...
September 1st: The Main Park Event
Seen as a highlight of the local, national and European Pride Calendar. The park event brings people locally and nationally together for an unforgettable celebration of Brighton & Hove and the LGBT diversity within.
Preston Park in the heart of Brighton hosts one of the biggest and best Pride events in the country. The park is always packed with smiling faces and enough entertainment to keep everyone happy.
The park is open from 12 noon through to 8pm. Over a series of days Preston Park will be transformed into one of the largest LGBT park event in Europe with something for everyone, from families to the hardened festival goer.
• Calabash Tent - Raising the profile of the Black and Minority Ethnic community in Brighton & Hove as well as showcasing the diversity of music.
• Legends Cabaret Tent - A firm favourite the cabaret tent featured the crème de la crème of the cabaret world.
• Club & Bar Revenge VIP Lounge - Extremely limited in availability, our VIP tickets give swift entry to Preston Park via your own VIP entrance, exclusive access to Moroccan themed Revenge VIP Lounge and dedicated bar, luxury VIP toilets, a glass of champagne on arrival, a themed lunch served from 12pm to 4pm, and VIP access to the dance, cabaret and pop tents. As a finishing touch you will also have your own dedicated hostess for the day.
• Girls on Top Pop Tent - For the very first time the Pride event on Preston Park will feature a 3000 capacity high thrills pop big top tent. The tent will feature an amazing sound system, fantastic lighting, dancers and out of this world special effects. The big top will be hosted by Revenge's multi award winning club night Girls On Top with a plethora of the UKs finest female DJ talent.
• The Community Village was home to over fifty stalls by local and national charities, groups and organisations. Some of which are donated free of charge by Pride to ensure those local LGBT groups who don't have the resources to finance a stall can be represented and have a voice.
• Wild Fruit Dance Tent - This massive 5,000 capacity dance tent will feature local, national and internationally renowned DJs all day.
• Federation of Disabled People Access Tent - A safe base and chill out for people with disabilities or mental health difficulties.
• Fun Fair - A popular attraction each year.
• Bears Tent - An extremely popular tent known for its exceptional house music policy featuring 8 of the best male DJs that Brightons diverse club scene has to offer, the bears tent will feature on Preston Park especially for the guys.
• Paul Wilde Line Dancing Tent - The Cactus Club, now incorporating Lines and Bears, is pleased to be back at Brighton Pride to provide an alternative dance tent.
We will teach throughout the day so the crowd can join in the fun or watch from the side lines.
Our club, now in its twentieth year, meets every Tuesday at Bar Code Vauxhall.
• The Markets Stalls - Selling everything from toys, clothing, jewellery, DVDs and novelty gifts.
• Women's Performance Tent - A vibrant line-up of local and nationally-known women artists, including bands, singer/songwriters and comedians.
• Big Screen - For the third time park goers were treated to a huge screen which not only showed footage of the Pride Parade but also the sponsors logos and message as well as footage from across the park throughout the day.